Paying
3% Daily Forever (Principal Included)
Min/Max: $10 / No Limit
Referral: 2 Levels - 10% to 15%, 2%
Withdrawal: Manual
4
1
0
0
Our Rating:
Users Rating:
Our Investment: $500.00
Payout Ratio: 0%
Last Payout: No Payouts
Added: Mar 10th, 2020
Monitored: 203 days
Lifetime: 238 days
I joined a new Forever Plan Program. This platform offers only 1 plan and its the Forever plan which gives 3% daily forever. I saw a new option in this program which I have never seen in a forever program. You have the option to withdraw your 34% of principal on the 22nd day where you should gain 66% net profits from your investment and the rest 34% from your principal which makes you break even. The remaining 66% of your principal is in the program giving you 3% daily profits forever. This is indeed a cool system and I like it. I saw the program running for almost a month and decided to get in. I made an investment of $500 using payeer for the first time in a few years. I normally prefer PerfectMoney or BitCoin but this time i made a difference. The program has really good back office and it definitely is a unique script. All i can say is we should be happy to find out this project. It looks like run by an old professional admin. Only time will tell for sure but i have money at the right place, i am certain. They accept PerfectMoney, Payeer & BitCoin only for now and the project offers 10% to 15% referral commissions on level 1 and 2% on level 2. They also sent out their first newsletter today pointing out the current market conditions and regarding Covid-19. This programs looks like a legendary project which is back into the market after a long time so lets earn good profits😊
PerfectMoney Payeer Bitcoin
Date Hosts Hits
Sep 29th, 2020 281 ↓ 141 396 ↓ 200
Sep 28th, 2020 422 ↑ 17 596
Sep 27th, 2020 405 ↑ 23 596 ↑ 23
Sep 26th, 2020 382 ↑ 114 573 ↑ 177
Sep 25th, 2020 268 ↓ 27 396 ↓ 27
Sep 24th, 2020 295 ↓ 78 423 ↓ 102
Sep 23rd, 2020 373 ↓ 8 525 ↓ 20
Sep 22nd, 2020 381 ↑ 79 545 ↑ 144
Sep 21st, 2020 302 ↑ 38 401 ↑ 4
Sep 20th, 2020 264 397 ↑ 29
Sep 19th, 2020 264 ↓ 32 368 ↓ 70
Sep 18th, 2020 296 ↓ 10 438 ↑ 7
Sep 17th, 2020 306 ↑ 26 431 ↑ 40
Sep 16th, 2020 280 ↑ 41 391 ↑ 47
Sep 15th, 2020 239 ↑ 11 344 ↑ 28
Sep 14th, 2020 228 ↓ 12 316 ↓ 44
Sep 13th, 2020 240 ↑ 3 360
Sep 12th, 2020 237 ↓ 60 360 ↓ 94
Sep 11th, 2020 297 ↑ 146 454 ↑ 209
Sep 10th, 2020 151 ↓ 24 245 ↓ 14
Sep 9th, 2020 175 ↓ 31 259 ↓ 30
Sep 8th, 2020 206 ↑ 15 289 ↑ 39
Sep 7th, 2020 191 ↓ 111 250 ↓ 183
Sep 6th, 2020 302 ↑ 123 433 ↑ 191
Sep 5th, 2020 179 ↑ 9 242 ↑ 12
Sep 4th, 2020 170 ↓ 46 230 ↓ 100
Sep 3rd, 2020 216 ↓ 83 330 ↓ 83
Sep 2nd, 2020 299 ↑ 126 413 ↑ 185
Sep 1st, 2020 173 ↓ 14 228 ↓ 43
Aug 31st, 2020 187 ↓ 11 271 ↑ 17
Buy ad now
Buy ad now